Spellbinders November 2021 Club Kits Blog Hop with Prizes
Hello, Friends! Welcome to the Spellbinders November 2021 Club Kits Blog Hop! You should be coming here from Sandy Nagle’s lovely blog. Today we’re sharing project inspiration from the Spellbinders November 2021 Club Kits.
To celebrate this release, Spellbinders is giving away a $25 gift certificate to 3 lucky blog readers – selected from the comments on the Spellbinders blog. Giveaway closes on Sunday, November 21st, 11:59 pm MST. The winner will be announced in the blog hop post the following Wednesday. ( Winner is responsible for shipping costs, duties, and taxes. Please note, store credit (gift certificate) cannot be applied to Club Subscriptions. Store credit can be applied to shop past Club products, Club extras and regular releases.)
Amazing Paper Grace Die of the Month: Simple Stories Rustic Christmas Tree Slimline Card
My inspiration project is made with the Amazing Paper Grace November Die of the Month. Here’s how to put this card together.
- First, create a slimline card base using elements from the Scalloped Symphony Notecard Dies.
- Next, die cut the small tree die from green cardstock. Then add the filigree insert to the die and cut a second time from gold foil cardstock.
- Now layer the gold foil layer over the green background. Back the tree with foam to add extra dimension.
- Then die cut the Scalloped Symphony Square Decorative Outline and Insert detail from white cardstock. Brush lightly with gold glimmer gel and adhere to the card base.
- Next, adhere the tree over the filigree die cut.
- Finally, add a Simple Stories Rustic Christmas Chipboard over the base of the tree.
Now die cut a gold foil tag greeting using the Perfect Harmony Notecard Embellishment Die from Amazing Paper Grace. Then add a chipboard greeting to the die cut and tuck it in with the floral cluster on the card.
A Peek Inside
Create a gift card pocket inside the card. Embellish it with the Circle Decorative Outline and Insert from the Scalloped Symphony Notecard Die.
This is the perfect spot to tuck in a gift card and a little Christmas treat.
On With the Hop!
Now hop on over to see what craft inspiration Jean Manis has prepared for you on her blog. You can find the complete blog hop order below.
Kathy Clement: YOU ARE HERE
Don’t forget to hop over and leave a comment on the Spellbinders Blog so you can be entered to win one of the THREE $25 gift cards!
Join the Club!
You’ll find a linked supply list below this post.
To leave a comment, please click on the “REPLIES” link located below the title at the top of this post. Thanks!
Enjoy the hop!
- Spellbinders Amazing Paper Grace November 2021 Club Kit
- Scalloped Symphony Notecard Embellishment Die
- Amazing Paper Grace Scalloped Symphony Notecard Dies
- Simple Stories Simple Vintage Rustic Christmas Collection
- Gold Foil Mirrored Cardstock
- Red Taffeta Ribbon
- Gold Metallic String