Pizza Party Masculine Birthday Card with Spellbinders Warm Wishes Sweet & Savory Dies
Hello Friends! I’m just popping in very quickly today to share this fun Pizza Party Masculine Birthday Card. Our eldest son just celebrated his birthday. He’s a life-long pizza lover, and I would have a hard time counting up the number of times he’s celebrated his birthday with a pizza party. So when I saw the pizza slice die in Spellbinders Sweet & Savory set, I knew exactly what I wanted to make with it!
Cheese or Pepperoni?
This is a pretty basic 5×7 card. The base is a rust colored cardstock topped with a teal mat. Here’s how I layered it up:
- First, cut a 4 3/4″ x 6 3/4″ panel of the border print from Paper Rose Retro Days.
- Next, cut a 4 1/2″ x 3 3/4″ panel of the rust diagonal stripe and adhere it above the striped border.
- Then cut out and double mat the pizza sign and the movie sign board from the paper collection.
- Die cut 3 sets of the pizza base crust from the off white paper in the collection. Ink the edges with Gathered Twigs Distress ink.
- Repeat with the pizza crust edge piece. Back these pieces with 1/8″ foam tape. Dot with Dries Clear Adhesive and “Espresso Yourself” Prills.
- Next, die cut 3 wedges from the rust stripe paper to be the “sauce” layer on the pizza slices. Place foam tabs on the back of these pieces.
- Then die cut several “pepperoni” slices from the orange diagonal stripe. Cut shredded cheese from the lighter orange solids squares in the paper collection.
- Ink all the edges with Distress Ink and layer it up!
Create the sentiments with the stamps linked in the supply list below.
A Peek Inside
Here’s a peek at the inside. Simple and clean, but lots of fun!
The Sweet & Savory dies also have a big soft pretzel, doughnuts, bowl of soup and other fun food items. They pair up perfectly with the Warm Wishes Camper that I shared earlier.
It’s been a fun month of birthday celebrations, but I am ready for things to settle back down a bit. I’ll be sharing a mix of fall and Christmas projects with you in this next quarter of the year. There are some fun projects in store, so stay tuned!
Enjoy your weekend!
- Spellbinders Paper Arts
- Paper Rose Retro Days 12×12 Papers
- Expresso Yourself Prills