Stamperia Voyages Fantastique Tag Folio Tutorial: February 2024 Tag of the Month
Hello, Friends! We’re going Steampunk today with a Stamperia Voyages Fantastique Tag Folio Tutorial. This is our February 2024 Tag of the Month feature, and it is a good one! Even if you are not a fan of Steampunk style, you will want to stick around to learn how to create this fun, interactive tag folio. It’s one of those designs that you’ll want to make over and over again with lots of different paper collections.
Flips, Flaps and All Kinds of Tags!
If you love, flips, flaps, pockets, pull-outs, and tags, then I think you are in for a treat today. Our tag folio is made with all 4 sizes of the Graphic 45 Kraft Tags as well as their Policy Envelope and File Folder dies. This gives us lots and lots of room for creative fun.
Mixed Media Mayhem
Steampunk style calls for metal embellishments and finishes. I’ve found such an easy way to add that copper patina to an embossed background, and I’ll share the steps with you in the video tutorial.
This design has little surprises tucked in everywhere, my friends. We’ll do a walk through so you can see them all.
The Flip Side
The back side of this tag features a really fun file folder folio with pull out pages. The small pocket on the bottom of the tag holds an ATC tag, which keeps the file folder from flapping open.
Here’s a peek inside the file folder. Open the little magnetic flap on the right and see what surprises are waiting within.
How about a simple pop up page? This is probably the easiest way in the world to make a pop up element.
- First, cut a 7″ x 2″ strip of designer paper.
- Next fold it in half at 3 1/2″.
- Then fold the right hand side toward the middle.
- Repeat with the left hand side.
- Now adhere the left and right hand panels as seen in the photo.
- Dress the panels up with some fussy cut images, and that’s all there is to it!
Stamperia Voyages Fantastique Tag Folio Tutorial on YouTube
If you’d like to see how I created this tag folio, please enjoy this video on my YouTube channel.
I hope you have as much fun making this clever little tag folio as I did!
You can find a linked supply list below this post.
Thanks for stopping by, friends!
- Stamperia Voyages Fantastique Collection
- Graphic 45 Tags
- Graphic 45 Dies
- Gear Embossing Folder…not the same as mine but will work great
- Nuvo Mousse
- Distress Inks
- Noble Peacock Seam Binding
- Burlap String
- Basic Grey Small Magnetic Snaps
- Bits and Bobs from my stash