Graphic 45 April Time to Flourish Folio Tutorial for Throwback Thursday
Hello, Friends! It’s time for me to share this Graphic 45 April Time to Flourish Folio Tutorial for this week’s episode of Throwback Thursday! Can you believe this is the 4th tutorial in this Time to Flourish series? Time sure does fly!
Buttery yellows and soft blues make for a very pretty color palette this month! Pops of pink and precious vintage style Reneabouquets Printed Beautiful Board, Easter Chicks and Butterflies dress this folio up in its Easter Best!
Lilacs and Butterflies
The heart of this pretty project is this shaker frame made with Reneabouquets Blue Lilac Printed Beautiful Board Frame. Here’s how to make it:
- First, trace around the frame onto acetate sheets (clear cardstock.
- Now cut along the inside line of the tracing and adhere to the back side of the frame.
- Next, trace around the frame onto a scrap of yellow cardstock. Trim out and set aside.
- Then cut out the image from the April image from the 8×8 pad. Adhere this in the center of the heart.
- Now add your shaker elements in the center of the image. I used Buttons Galore Easter Chic shaker mix. (Linked below this post.)
- Next, add 3 rows of 1/8″ foam strips to the back side of the heart frame. Make sure you don’t leave gaps!
- Finally, press the frame in place over the prepared image.
Hidden Pocket Folio
You’ll learn how to build a sneaky hidden pocket to house this 5 1/4″ folio.
We can add a pocket and a flap page inside the folio to give us even more room for photos and journaling.
Don’t you just love the images in this month’s pages?
A Peek Inside
The inside of the easel card base gives us room for a lovely pocket and a sweet little tuck spot.
Graphic 45 April Time to Flourish Tutorial on YouTube
If you’d like to make this sweet folio along with me, please enjoy this video tutorial on my YouTube channel.
- Graphic 45 Time to Flourish
- Buttons Galore Easter Chic Shaker Mix (out of stock)
- Prima Roses (maybe from Capri collection? but you can use the Dusty Blue Roses from Reneabouquets)
- Watering Can Charms
- Trowel Charms
- Soft Floral Print on White Printed Satin Ribbon