RRR January Ribbon Club Blog Hop: Loads of Love Loaded Envelope
Hello, Ribbon Lovers! Welcome to the RRR January Ribbon Club Blog Hop! You should be coming here from Gloria’s lovely blog. With Valentine’s Day just around the corner, love is in the air! And Really Reasonable Ribbon has the Sweetheart Ribbon Club Assortment to prove it! Take a look:
Loads of Love Loaded Envelope with Cupid’s Sweetheart Café
The red ribbons in this assortment were the perfect pairings for this fun dimensional loaded envelope. Here’s how I put them to work:
- First, create a ribbon border by layering 3/8″ Retro Truck Valentine Ribbon over 5/8″ Red Taffeta Ribbon.
- Next, tie cute corner bows on the front of the envelope with 3/8″ Confetti Hearts on Red Satin Ribbon.
- Then separate the top of the envelope flap from the bottom with a Red Plaid Print Satin Ribbon Border.
- Finally, tie a couple of big loopy bows with Red Checkerboard Satin Ribbon.
- Tie on a little tag with Peppermint Bakers Twine, and you’re good to go!
A Peek Inside
Create a Ribbon Rosette Lollipop to tuck inside the envelope. Top it with a Pink Delicate Stitched Satin Bow and a glittery gold Valentine heart. I used a chopstick for the lollipop stem, wrapping it with Scor-Tape and more of the Red Plaid Satin Ribbon.
You just have to add a little love note to a Valentine, so I created this cute heart hot air balloon note card.
There’s room inside to say something sweet to someone you love.
On With the Hop!
Now hop on over and see what paper pretties Cheryl has in store for you. Finish up over on the RRR Blog where you can answer Bonnie’s question of the month, learn all the ribbon news, and be entered into the drawing for a FREE Sweetheart Ribbon Club Assortment.
Here’s the whole blog list, in case you get lost along the way:
♥ Ginny ♥ Gloria ♥ Kathy (You are HERE) ♥ Cheryl ♥ Bonnie ♥ Karen ♥ RRR Blog
You’ll find a linked supply list below this post.
Thanks for hopping by!
- Really Reasonable Ribbon January Sweetheart Ribbon Club Assortment
- Photoplay Cupid’s Sweetheart Café Collection
- BIts and Bobs from my stash