Victorian Snowman Tea Party in a Box with Really Reasonable Ribbon & Reneabouquets
Hello, Friends! This darling Victorian Snowman Tea Party in a Box card features a winning round-up of supplies from Really Reasonable Ribbon, Reneabouquets and Simple Stories Winter Woods. There is a lot of sweetness to see here, so let’s get the (tea) party started!
Do You Want to Build a Snowman?
One of the things I love about snowman images is that they are good all winter long! This pretty in pink Victorian card would be a great winter birthday card, Valentine, or get well greeting. I built the background of my card with paper scraps. Then I dug into my embellishments and went to work on building the central image. Here’s how:
- First, heat emboss the Reneabouquet Victorian Snowflake Medallion with Stampendous Shabby Pink Embossing Enamel. Place foam tabs in the center of the medallion and adhere it to the card base.
- Next, brush Dies Clear Adhesive over the small snowflakes. Then sprinkle them with fine pearl glitter glass.
- Now, place dimensionals on the back of Victoria’s Snowman printed beautiful board and adhere on the right hand side of the medallion.
- Next, arrange flowers (linked below) around the sides of the medallion as seen in the photo.
- Tie a double loop bow with Pink Taffeta ribbon and tuck the knot under one of the pink roses. Then tie a double loop bow with Pink and Brown Twist Bakers Twine and adhere it over the pink taffeta bow.
- Thread a heart charm on Pink and Brown Twist, tie a knot and use the point of your scissors to push into the knot of the Bakers Twine bow.
- Place dimensionals on the back of the vintage rose corner pieces and adhere.
- Finally, tuck snowflakes in and around the flowers and images. Top with Sweet Shop pearls.
A Peek Inside
Add an extra element of surprise to your project when you create a kinetic waterfall feature on the top half of the card. Wrap ribbon around the back of the mechanism to hold everything neatly in place.
Then build a box pocket to hold all the goodies for a Victorian Snowman Tea Party. Wrap your goodies with leftover bits of designer paper. Create a tag, top it with more Pink Taffeta, a White Satin Bow and a sweet rose charm. Stitch paper scraps together to make a handy little bookmark, and top this with white satin ribbon as well.
I hope I’ve shared some tips, tricks and ideas that you’ll be able to use in your own crafty adventures. You can find a linked supply list below this post.
Stay warm and cozy!
- Really Reasonable Ribbon January Sweetheart Ribbon Club Assortment
- Pink and Brown Twist Baker’s Twine
- Foam Tabs
- Victoria’s Snowman Printed Beautiful Board
- Victorian Snowflake Medallion
- Beautiful Bits Victorian Snowflakes
- Printed Beautiful Board Romance and Roses Tuck Ins
- Sweet Shop Iridescent Pearls
- Pearl Fine German Glitter Glass (Used on snowflakes and on the base of the snowman)
- Candy Pink and White Roses and Mulberry Leaves
- Cinnamon and Sugar Roses and Gardenias
- By the Sea Roses (brown Cosmos Daisies)
- Simple Stories Simple Vintage Winter Woods
- Stampendous Shabby Pink Embossing Enamel