Think Happy Bee Happy Bee Themed Card
Hello, Friends! This Think Happy Bee Happy Bee Themed Card is a bright and cheery way to start a Wednesday morning. I had a few Reneabouquets Lemon Branches left on my workspace after making yesterday’s Blue Dream Tea Party in a Box project. They inspired me to break out my Echo Park Bee Happy paper and a new Tiny Dots Embossing folder from Spellbinders. This card came together as quick as quick can be! If you’re a bee lover, like me, I think you’re going to enjoy today’s card.
Sweet as Honey
Here’s the “recipe” for this sweet as honey card:
- First, create a 7″ x 5″ top fold card base from black cardstock.
- Next, mat a 6 5/8″ x 4 5/8″ panel of black gingham paper on a 6 7/8″ x 4 7/8″ panel of white cardstock.
- Mat a 6 5.8″ x 2″ panel of the small floral print on black cardstock and adhere as a belly band.
- Now cut a 5 1/2″ x 3 1/2″ panel of yellow tone on tone patterned paper and emboss with the Tiny Dots embossing folder. Then mat on slightly larger panels of white and black cardstock. Back with foam tape and adhere to the card base.
- Adhere the Reneabouquets lemon branch, bee hive and bee on the left hand side of the card.
- Back the ephemera tag with foam tape, top with ribbon, twine and bee charm and adhere on the right hand side of the card.
- Add the flowers and the bows.
See? Told you it was easy!
A Peek Inside
Dress up the inside of your card with more Bee Happy paper. And of course, you have to add a pocket!
What goes in the pocket? Well, honey of course! And how about we add a packet of wild flower seeds so we can make a garden to feed the bees?
Naturally we have to add a Lemon and Ginger teabag to our tea sachet. It’s the perfect accompaniment to this Think Happy Bee Happy Bee Themed Card.
I’m noticing a lot of pollinator gardens going up in our neighborhood. Bees are our friends, and I think it is a bee-utiful thing to thank them for all that they do by planting some posies for them to enjoy.
Did this little card add some sunshine to your day? Then my job is done here!
You’ll find a linked supply list below this post.
Thanks for stopping by!
- Echo Park Bee Happy Paper Collection
- Spellbinders Tiny Dots Embossing Folder
- Bits and bobs from my stash