Vintage Style Patriotic Banner with Really Reasonable Ribbon
Hello, Friends! If you love the red, white and blue like I do, then I think you’re going to enjoy today’s Vintage Style Patriotic Banner. I dug deep into my stash and found just enough of this retired Authentique paper to put this beauty together. It’s all dressed up with beautiful Patriotic Ribbons from Really Reasonable Ribbon, rosettes, die cut stars and red, white and blue posies.
Yes, this was a fun project! Let’s take a closer look at all the details, shall we?
Patriotic Ribbon for a Patriotic Banner
Here are all the ways I used ribbon when I made this project:
- First, position each pennant between a layer of Random Stars Satin Ribbon and White Netting Ribbon.
- Next, tie Airmail Baker’s Twine Bows between each pennant and top with a pretty button.
- Then, tie 3 1/2″ double loop Patriotic Plaid Bows (with a little help from your Zutter Bow it All Tool).
- Now, add itty bitty 1/2″ White Burlap String Bows to the itty bitty die cut banners and star garland embellishments and top them with itty bitty buttons.
Sadly, this gorgeous paper collection from Authentique is no longer available. But sometimes, if you do an online search, you can find little bits and pieces of it are still out there. I wish I had more, as it’s probably my all time favorite patriotic paper collection.
Holidays always feel more festive when you add a banner to your décor! And adding beautiful ribbons to a banner definitely helps to make them more beautiful.
You can find a linked supply list below this post.
Thanks for stopping by!
- Really Reasonable Ribbon
- Authentique July Calendar papers (retired and discontinued)
- G45 Red laser Cut Alpha Banners (retired and discontinued)
- Stitched Star Die
- Sizzix Rosette Thinlet Dies (retired)
- Eileen Hull House Stitchlets Dies (retired)
- Banners and Pennants Eileen Hull Dies (retired)