Graphic 45 Warm Wishes Christmas Time Clock Shaker Card with Amazing Paper Grace DOM
Hello, Friends! Today I have a festive Graphic 45 Winter Wishes Christmas Time Clock Shaker Card to share with you. Our cute little alarm clock is made with the Spellbinders Amazing Paper Grace Die of the Month for November 2022.
This vintage style alarm clock is one of Becca Feeken’s signature Pop Up Vignette Dies. But I opted to turn it into a shaker card frame. Red and Gold foil papers, sequins, beads, and pearls add holiday sparkle and shine to my Christmas Time Clock.
Dress up your Christmas Time Clock with some beautiful Reneabouquets Velvet Poinsettias and trims from Really Reasonable Ribbon.
A Peek Inside
Don’t you just love it when a card doubles as a folio? That’s why I added this 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ pull out folio to the top half of my card interior. This is so easy to do, but adds that “extra special” element to your card.
- First, cut one 8 1/2″ x 11″ panel of black cardstock in half at 4 1/4″.
- Next, overlap the 4 1/4″ ends about 1/2″ and adhere to form one long paper panel.
- Now, score every 5 1/2″ down the long side to this panel. You will have a slightly shorter panel on the end. This will be the front of your pull out folio.
- Then, accordion fold your scored panels so that the short panel lands on the top.
- Next, adhere ribbon to the back side of the folio with Scor-Tape.
- Now adhere the folio to the top half of your 6″ x 6″ card base.
- Line the front card panel with 4″ x 5″ panels of patterned paper. Then line the remaining panels with 4″ x 5 1/4″ rectangles of patterned paper.
- Finally, fold and secure with a bow.
If you add a pocket to the bottom half of your card, you can tuck in a little tea sachet, honey stick, mini candy cane and a decorative sentiment panel. The panel is covered with white cardstock on the back. Now your card is a folio and a gift!
These card folios make great Christmas presents for friends and family. Add photos of your tree, your decorated home, pets or family to create a unique and personal gift.
Warm Wishes Christmas Time Clock Tour on YouTube
If you’d like to take a closer look at the papers and dies I’ve used to create this project, please enjoy this short YouTube video.
You can sign up for the Amazing Paper Grace Die of the Month Club HERE.
To see other projects made with the Graphic 45 Warm Wishes paper collection, please click HERE.
If you’d like to see what Becca made with this month’s die, visit her blog HERE.
I hope you have time for a crafty adventure today! Thanks for stopping by!
- Amazing Paper Grace November 2022 Die of the Month
- Graphic 45 Warm Wishes
- Amazing Paper Grace Candlewick Classic Doily Round Die
- Gold Foil Cardstock
- Red Foil Cardstock
- Clear Cardstock (acetate)
- Christmas Carnival Sparkletz
- Avalanche Sparkletz
- Ice Sparkletz
- Reneabouquets Velvet Poinsettias
- 3/8″ Plaid Christmas Ribbon
- Christmas Bakers Twine
- Clock Charm