Prima Christmas in the Country Winter Birthday Wishes Card for Really Reasonable Ribbon
Hello, Friends! Do you ever use your Christmas papers for Winter Birthday Wishes? Sometimes we forget that December is a birthday month for lots of folks. We actually had 4 family birthdays this month! This vintage style card made with Prima’s Christmas in the Country collection is a perfect choice for a winter birthday greeting.
The buffalo check, and frosted roses make me feel like I’m out for a brisk sleigh ride in the sparkling snow. How about you? Texture and pattern play an important role in this card design.
- Houndstooth plaid lends a counterpoint to the large check in the background.
- Antique Silver embossing on the frame amps up the vintage vibe.
- Silver linen paper has a soft weave that adds a subtle sparkle that is echoed by the silver metallic grosgrain ribbon.
- Silky printed satin ribbon adds a touch of whimsy to the card arrangement.
- The glittering rhinestone button adds just the right touch of elegance.
If you’ve never dry brushed your flowers with chalk paint, I highly recommend it. These red summer roses look as though they’ve been touched by frost.
Try tucking some metal charms into your flower cluster. It’s a fun surprise! And winter butterflies create a sense of movement as they flit around the framed image.
A Peek Inside
Finish the inside with a pair of pockets and some thoughtful tuck in’s. Gift cards are always a welcome birthday treat!
I hope you all enjoyed the most wonderful, peaceful and joyful Christmas! It’s hard to believe that we are almost at the end of this very tough year. Let’s hope there are good things waiting in the wings!
Thanks for stopping by!
- Really Reasonable Ribbon
- Prima Christmas in the Country
- 12×12 paper pad
- 8×8 paper pad
- 4×6 Journal Cards
- 3×4 Journal Cards
- Say it in Crystals
- Little Birdie Rosalind Sangria Roses
- Buttons and Charms from my Stash