Throwback Thursday: Stamperia Classic Christmas Mini Album Tour with Tips & Ideas
Hello, Friends! It’s Throwback Thursday and I have a lovely Stamperia Classic Christmas Mini Album Tour to share with you today. Once again, there’s no tutorial, as this is a massive project. But we will take a leisurely stroll through the album and I’ll share lots of handy tips and ideas that you can use in your next mini album project. You’ll be able to find a linked supply list below this post. So grab a cuppa and join me for a Classic Christmas treat.
Creating a Vintage Vibe
Christmas is a time for home, family, friends, good food and celebration! So I tried to incorporate all of these elements in this Graphic 45 Rectangle Tag and pocket Mini Album. I could almost hear the carolers singing and feel the snowflakes gently falling as I designed the cover. Here are some tips to help you create a classic, vintage Christmas vibe.
- First, heat emboss the album edges with Stampendous Aged Gold Embossing Enamel. Those faux gilt edges create a frame and instantly say “Old Fashioned Christmas.”
- Next, add sparkle with Dries Clear Adhesive and glitter! You can add snowy effects under on windows, doors, fields and trees.
- Then, choose Vintage Christmas Ribbon for the bow.
- Finally, offset the rectangular chipboard house with a round Snowflake Frame from Reneabouquets. This is one of the most gorgeous Christmas frames I have ever seen, and it adds elegance and vintage charm to the album cover.
Begin by heat embossing the frame with WOW Vintage Champagne. Then die cut an acetate circle using Spellbinders largest circle frame die. Adhere the acetate to the back of the frame with Dries Clear Adhesive. Now adhere 3 rows of 1/8″ foam strips to the back of the frame to make the shaker box. Die cut the circle element from the paper collection, dress it up with a little glitter, then fill with a mix of snowflakes, beads, buttons, and flat back pearls.
A Charming Spine Treatment
Now dig through your stash of Christmas embellishments and create a lovely dangle charm for the spine. When these move, they sound like Christmas bells softly ringing.
Stamperia Classic Christmas Mini Album Tour on YouTube
If you’d like to see the the rest of the album, hear how I altered it, and learn how I combined several different paper collections to cover the pages, then I hope you will enjoy this short video tour.
Did you find some tips and tricks that you can use in this project? If so, I’d love to hear from you in the comment section below.
Thanks so much for stopping by!
- Graphic 45 Rectangle and Tag Ivory Album (out of stock)
- Stamperia Classic Christmas
- Reneabouquets Snowflake Frame
- 1/8″ foam strips
- Sequin Mix
- Dries Clear Adhesive
- Rajni Chawla’s Crystal Clear Glitter
- Little Birdie Sangria Roses
- Christmas Charms
- WOW Vintage Champagne Embossing Powder
- Stampendous Frantage Aged Gold Embossing Enamel
- Retired Petaloo Flowers and Velvet Leaves