Heartfelt Creations March 2021 Alumni Hop: Lush Lilac Tea Time Party in a Box Card
Hello, Friends! Welcome to the Heartfelt Creations March 2021 Alumni Hop! The hop starts here and lasts until 11:55PM EDT on Monday, March 29th. Today I have combined two of my favorite Heartfelt Creations springtime collections: Lush Lilac and Tea Time. The end result is this Lush Lilac Tea Time Party in a Box Slimline Card.
Tea Time Under the Lilacs
Wouldn’t you just love to have tea out under the lilacs? Here’s how this sweet card came together.
- First, score an 8 1/2″ x 11 sheet of lilac cardstock on the long side at 4 1/4″, 4 3/4″, 9 1/2″ and 9 3/4″. Fold to form a top fold card base with 1/2″ spines on the top and bottom.
- Stamp, die cut, shape, ink and layer a whole bunch of lilac blossoms from the Lush Lilac collection. Brush the petals with Dries Clear Adhesive and sprinkle with Crystal Clear Glitter.
- Now add a bit of adhesive to the center of each lilac and fill with Minnie Pearls Prills.
- Next, cut an 8 1/8″ x 4 1/8″ panel of gingham paper from the Tea Time Collection for the front of the card.
- Then die cut the Eyelet Lace Frame from white cardstock. Cut it in half from side to side, then overlap the edge on the gingham pattern so that it fits the card base.
- Now die cut 3 tea pots, tea cups and tea bag from the Tea Time paper pad. Back these with dimensionals and adhere along the front of the card. Decorate with the prepared lilac blossoms.
A Peek Inside
Create a box pocket inside the card. (You can watch this video to see how to do this.)
Gift wrap tea bags, chocolate, cookies, and a honey pouch to tuck into the box pocket. Use your paper scraps from Lush Lilac and Tea Time to do this. Create a tiny note card as well. Then tuck in a demitasse spoon and honey dipper to complete the Tea Party in a Box.
On With the Hop!
Be sure to visit all the blogs in the hop and leave some love behind in the form of a sweet comment. Comment before 11:55 PM EDT on Monday, March 29th. One lucky comment will be randomly selected from a mystery blog to receive a $25 gift card to Heartfelt Creations!
The winner will be announced only on the Heartfelt Creations Blog and Facebook page on Wednesday, March 31st. So be sure to check to see if you are the lucky winner! The winner will have 72 hours to claim the prize by writing [email protected]ltcreations.us. Be sure to write “Winner of the March 2021 Alumni Hop” in the Subject line of your email.
Now let’s get hopping!
You’ll find a linked supply list below this post. And if you’d like to see other projects I’ve made with the Tea Time collection, please click HERE. To see more projects made with the Lush Lilac Collection, please click HERE.
Enjoy the hop!
Thanks for stopping by!
- Lush Lilac Collection
- Tea Time
- Eyelet Lace Frames
- Minnie Pearls Prills
- Dries Clear Adhesive
- Rajni Chawla Crystal Clear Glitter
- Hyacinth Taffeta Ribbon