Baby Easter Bunny Shaker Card
Hello, Friends! Hippety Hoppity here comes a Baby Easter Bunny Shaker Card to add a bit of sunshine to your day. This color palette reminds me of the beautiful azalea bushes that bloom here in the South. They come in all colors, and when they burst into bloom, it’s as though even Earth has dressed up in her Easter finery to celebrate the Risen Lord!
And how cute is this wee Easter Bunny from Reneabouquets? I’ve paired it up with the delicate Heart Deco Beautiful Board Frame. It’s very easy to convert the frame into a shaker box element with these simple steps:
- First, heat emboss the frame with Versamark Ink and WOW! Singing in the Rain Embossing Powder.
- Next, die cut a clear cardstock insert with Spellbinders Large Standard Circle Die. Adhere this to the back side of the frame with Art Institute Dries Clear Adhesive.
- While you are die cutting, die cut a circle of the bunny patterned paper using the same circle die.
- Now add a triple layer of 1/8″ foam strips over the cardstock insert. I like to use a tripe layer of foam so that I can add buttons and pearls to my shaker mix. But it you are using just sequins, a single layer will do.
- Then fill the cavity of the shaker box with your shaker mix. Seal it with the die cut circle of bunny paper.
- Adhere the Baby Easter Bunny to the frame with more foam dimensionals. Don’t forget to add some to the back side of the bunny to fill in the gap between it and the card base.
Create a ribbon border using trims from the Really Reasonable Ribbon March Ribbon Club Collection. I chose to work with the Hot Pink Delicate Stitched Satin and the Spring Leaf Satin Ribbon.
Tie a triple loop bow with the Hot Pink Delicate Stitched Satin, then top it with a cluster of Pink Chrysanthemums and Sweetheart blossoms. And every Easter Bunny needs a floral bow-tie, don’t you agree?
A Peek Inside
Here’s a peek inside this sweet little vintage style card. More pretty papers and a pocket full of treats finish it off perfectly!
Spring is really starting to pop here in North Carolina. I am spying hyacinths, daffodils, and cherry blossoms in full bloom. Bradford Pears and Flowering Plums are ready to burst any day. It’s such a treat to see the earth awaken from it’s winter nap! I hope you are starting to see a few signs of spring wherever you are!
You’ll find a linked supply list below. Thanks for stopping by!
- Authentique Best of Springtime Paper Collection
- Really Reasonable Ribbon March Ribbon Club Assortment
- Lilac Lane Dusty Rose Shaker Mix
- Clear Cardstock
- 1/8″ Foam Strips
- Wow! Singing in the Rain Embossing Powder
- Versamark Ink Pad